Вопросы по Игре War for the Atlas и Лиге Abyss

Тема в разделе "Обсуждение игры", создана пользователем 6demons, 2 дек 2017.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. easy

easy Exile

Симпатии:
    Ну я других уников 10 шт. зашансил, с той же базой. Просто думаю продолжать или нет, по идее я думаю можно зашансить, просто если кто-то точно знает...

2. BlooDDrunk

BlooDDrunk Exile

Симпатии:
    Ну он как таковым не будет шейпер или элдер айтемом дающим какой-то особенной бонус. В лучшем случае будет обычный bisco.

3. ElAlamein

ElAlamein Свалил в Альбион.

Симпатии:
    Тут как бы смысл в тентаклях или звездах. Коллекционеры могут купить за пару сотен нефти.

4. Snix

Snix توحيد

Симпатии:
    [​IMG]

NightFw, Unre@l и TrueFighter нравится это.
  5. MrRedlook

MrRedlook Exile

Симпатии:
    Вопросы по минам:
    1) при minefield шанс крита и шанс наложения элементального статуса срабатывает отдельно для каждой мины?
    2) Innervate support и Immolate Support - срабатывает ли он, если положено три мины через minefield, и одна при касании наложила шок - две другие нанесут доп урон? Подрыв всех трех мин считается использованием одного навыка? Или игра способна рассчитывать то, что мины при установке находятся на расстоянии 10 пикселей друг от друга, а значит, касаются противника не одновременно? Саппорт с шоком, вероятно, нет - вероятно, мины не получают бафф Innervation при убийстве, а вот Immolate же не вешает никакого бафа и просто наносит доп урон по подожженным врагам.
    3) что насчет кинетик бласта? Если фаза снаряда кританула и враг загорелся\шокан, фаза взрыва нанесет доп урон от вышеуказанных гемов?

6. ElAlamein

ElAlamein Свалил в Альбион.

Симпатии:
    Да, должны.
    Все от Скилла зависит. Если каскад, то не одновременно, если арк, то уже без вариантов.
    Да.

MrRedlook нравится это.
  7. easy

easy Exile

Симпатии:
    Парни, я так понимаю что карты под влиянием елдера/шейпера имеют свою ротацию по спавну мобов, т.е. нельзя сделать так, что бы на карте всегда спавнились только определенный тип мобов, т.к. мне кажется что самые профитные мобы это портальчики шейпера.

8. 6demons

6demons Navalny's wing of Poezone

Симпатии:
    Чем они профитнее? С мобов опыта нет, только за сам портал, ну и на ачивку 100 порталов надо.

9. easy

easy Exile

Симпатии:
    Профитнее в плане лута, с них в двух из трех случаев падает либо уник либо мапа, ну это по моим личным наблюдениям, дистанция конечно не большая, карт 300, хз или мне так кажется.

NightFw и Snix нравится это.
  10. 6demons

Симпатии:
    А с них что-то падает? Надо более внимательно посмотреть.

11. stan88

stan88 Exile

Симпатии:
    Лока с охранниками Элдера спаунится рандомно или зависит от карты, левела ? мне что на белых картах что на желтых, одинаковые появились. там их 12 для челенджа, может можно просто пересоздавать карту пока нужная лока не рольнется.

12. BlooDDrunk

BlooDDrunk Exile

Симпатии:
    Джевел с элдера падает только 1 раз или рандом?

13. Snix

Snix توحيد

Симпатии:
    В продолжение темы:

SLASHERr9, NightFw, NtMerk и 2 другим нравится это.
  14. stan88

stan88 Exile

Симпатии:
    работает

15. MrRedlook

MrRedlook Exile

Симпатии:
    В чем суть продажи шейпер орбов? Продают убийство босса? Орбы падают всем, даже если продаваемая карта под контролем шейпера только у продающего? Напомните, для получения шейпер орба нужно именно закончить (синюю\желтую\коррапченую) карту, или белая сойдет? Сколько нынче орбов падает? По одному на тир, начиная с т5? В предыдущих лигах вроде больше было...

16. BlooDDrunk

BlooDDrunk Exile

Симпатии:
    Суть в том, что не надо скакать по атласу в поисках шейпер орбов.
    Как и раньше.
    Как и раньше.

17. 6demons

Симпатии:
    Котаны, кто на реддите сидит постоянно, там за последние пол года что-то на счет гильдий было интересное? Петиция какая-то или ещё какой двигач на тему что крис мудак

18. Desparo

Desparo Синей ямы пути

Симпатии:
    учитывая последние корейские замашки в пое, любая движуха касающаяся гильдий приведёт ко всяким рейдам на пит малаховых :lol:

19. stan88

stan88 Exile

Симпатии:
    Кто-то понял как сделать перма Элдера ???
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7q4kqe/permanent_elder_on_24_maps_and_shaper_or_elder/

20. Jack_Dogeyes

Jack_Dogeyes Если не "Стоик", то "Hasta la Vista, baby".

Симпатии:
    Ok, I wrote up some information on how to make a setup like this.

Step 1: Get Elder to spawn on a map with less than 4 connections.

This is to ensure that you can cut the direct connection between elder and one of his guardians after forming the ring. If you are lucky they occupy important chokepoints. Depending on where they spawn it should be possible to make a ring that doesnt't span the entire map but only one or two quadrants.

In any case you should make sure to plan out both your route for closing the ring and your final atlas in advance. You don't want to discover that something doesn't work out after 100 maps.

Step 2: Closing the ring

You can't just run the maps you want in your final version of the atlas since Shaper will cut you off a long time before the ring gets closed. Since Elder and Guardians can't unspawn, it doesn't matter which "half" is bigger. When Shaper gets a chokepoint he can cut off 20+ maps at once. Because of this it is important to cover all connections.

In my case I had to connect Shore and Gardens so I started with Dunes and Mud Geyser and added Phantasmagoria and Bone Crypt before advancing to Waste Pool to defend the connections. Check the atlas after every map. When Shaper takes one of the maps that is defending your connection, you have to take it back ASAP.

I continued with Waste Pool, Orchard (Bog and Overgrown Ruin to defend), Sepulchre (Vault and Waterways to defend), Belfry (Geode to defend), Moon Temple (Mineral Pools to defend), Temple, and so on on the shortest path.

Unfortunately the 30 elder map limit meant that it was not possible to keep everything covered until the end. That is why I started on the left: There were fewer connections to defend so I had to YOLO less maps at the end. Sometimes Elder takes maps you don't need and once you start hitting the cap you have to take them back to make progress. (Count after every map.)

After closing the ring run the map between Elder / Guardians (Tropical Island in my case). As long as this map doesn't belong to Elder, all other connections are safe.

Step 3: Cleaning up

At this point, about half the work is done (no joke). Now that all connections are safe, you can start moving towards your final setup. If you want it to be untouchable

• there must be a single path between endpoints (otherwise shaper can take one of the maps)
    • if there are some maps you want perma Elder on (Vault in my case) the path has to go through that map
    • All "leftover" elder maps (up to the cap of 30) have to be completely surrounded by elder territory so they can't be attacked by Shaper.
    • When filling up a corner for this you have to make sure that you don't open up a second path or Shaper can take some map away.
    • The 30th elder map must be a "fill up" map since you can't construct a 30 map path without redundant connections by adding an elder map to a 29 map path.
    Because of these restrictions one map can make a huge difference. In my case it means that I would have to fill up the lower right instead of the lower left if the Elder limit was 29 or 31.

To get a better overview of your options you can split up the route in segments since there are waypoints / chokepoints you have to take. In my case these were:

• Gardens, Academy
    • Ivory Temple, Thicket
    • Courtyard, Temple, Moon Temple
    • Vault
    • Shore, Dunes
    Now you can take a look at all the different paths between waypoints that satisfy above conditions and note how many maps they need:

For Academy - Ivory Temple there are the following options (I just count the maps between waypoints):

• (2) Haunted Mansion - Courthouse / Wharf
    • (4) Consevatory - City Square - Cage - Courthouse
    • (6) Consevatory - City Square - Cage - Alleyways - Port - Lighthouse
    • (8) Consevatory - City Square - Cage - Alleyways - Port - Lighthouse + Pen, Lookout (fillup)
    For Thicket - Courtyard:

• (3) Spider Lair - Fields - Residence
    • (5) Arachnid Nest - Infested Valley - Plateau - Wasteland - Arena
    • (7) Spider Lair - Jungle Valley - Coral Ruins - Infested Valley - Plateau - Wasteland - Arena
    • (11) Spider Lair - Fields - Residence + all maps in the upper right
    For Moon Temple - Vault:

• (3) Mineral Pools - Underground River - Geode
    • (3) Belfry - Sepulchre / Waterways - Orchard (or Geode with Sepulchre)
    • (5) Mineral Pools - Underground River - Underground Sea - Ramparts - Armoury
    • (8) Mineral Pools - Underground River - Underground Sea - Channel - Atoll / Gorge - Sulphur Vents - Ashen Wood - Lava Chamber
    • You can construct a longer path through the upper left but I didn't consider it since i have to "fill up" the last map somewhere
    For Vault - Dunes:

• (3) Orchard / Overgrown Ruin - Waste Pool - Mud Geyser
    • (7) Overgrown Ruin / Armoury - Lava Chamber - Ashen Wood / Mausoleum - Barrows - Cemetery - Toxic Sewer - Phantasmagoria
    • (7) Overgrown Ruin / Armoury - Lava Chamber - Ashen Wood / Mausoleum - Barrows - Cemetery - Bone Crypt - Mud Geyser / Phantasmagoria
    • (8) Overgrown Ruin / Armoury - Lava Chamber - Ashen Wood / Mausoleum - Barrows - Relic Chamber - Chateau - Toxic Sewer - Phantasmagoria
    • (12) same as above + Burial Chambers, Marshes, Springs, Graveyard (fillup)
    Now you can pick any combination that adds up to 20 (30 Elder maps - 10 mandatory maps listed above) and contains some fillup maps. If I am not mistaken there is only one solution.

Also note that if you are only one map short, it doesn't help to switch around routes between waypoints where all paths have the same parity (like Academy - Ivory Temple where all counts are even or Thicket - Courtyard where all counts are odd).

When you have your final Atlas planned out you can start shaping your Elder territory. Note that when you replace one path between waypoints with another you need enough "free" elder maps for both until the new path is connected so plan ahead.

It can be tricky to get the last few elder maps where they are supposed to be and you also need some luck. Until everything is completed Shaper and Elder can still screw you over. On my first attempt at this I just needed to fill in the very last map when Elder decided to connect at Tropical Island and Shaper cut somewhere else. Elder was already at 30 maps so I couldn't reconnect immediately and when I tried to free up a map Shaper decided to seize the opportunity and undo a day of work.

That said, if you just want to run your favourite map on perma Elder you don't strictly need perfection. I ran a few dozen maps when Elder occupied Cursed Crypt and Jungle Valley instead of Graveyard and Springs and there was pretty much no issue. I just had to retake Marshes one or two times. As long as elder doesn't enough free space to open up new paths (clearing them could mess with your sextant setup) it should be fine.

Unre@l, 6demons и NightFw нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.